Skip to Main Content


Tea City Park

The following is a list of Utilities that you will need to contact:

Water Sewer Service

City of Tea:605-498-5194

  • A $50 deposit will be applied to your first bill, this is refundable when you move out.
  • Bills are mailed out by the 10th business day of the month, due around the 20th of the month or the date stated on the bill.
  • Set up automatic payments with your debit/credit card or a voided check. More information.
  • Water Sewer Rate Details

Electric Service

Xcel Energy: 1-800-895-4999 (For most areas of town)

Gas Service

Mid American Energy: 1-888-427-5632

NorthWestern Energy - Bakker Landing Area Only

  • Apply online at or call 1-83-FOR-BUILD (1-833-672-8453)
  • For Emergency Gas Leaks: Call 911 and NorthWestern Energy at 1-800-245-6977

Cable TV, Telephone, Internet

Garbage Service

Mail Service

Set up your mail service at the Tea Post Office located at 502 E. Figzel Court (just north of Fareway).

Phone: 605-368-2871

Mailbox Installation Information

Animal Licensing

All dogs and cats must be licensed with the City of Tea. City licenses are issued at the Tea Veterinary Clinic located at 710 E. Figzel Court behind Subway. Proof of vaccination is required. Sufficient medical proof must be provided when licensing a neutered/spayed dog or cat.

License Fee Schedule:2-year fee for an original and renewal dog or cat

  • Neutered/Sprayed Dog: $10.00
  • Neutered/Sprayed Cat: $10.00
  • Unneutered/Unspayed Dog: $50.00
  • Unneutered/Unspayed Cat: $25.00

City Hall

City of Tea (605) 498-5194 600 E. 1st St. Tea SD 57064 US 42.78634000 -96.93182500