OPENING DAY: TBD
Tea Pool Application for Employment
Address: 225 E. Brian St. Tea, SD 57064
Sunday: 12–5 PM, 6:30–8 PM
Monday: 12–5 PM, 6:30–8 PM
Tuesday: 12–5 PM, 6:30–8 PM
Wednesday: 12–5 PM, 6:30–8 PM
Thursday: 12–5 PM, 6:30–8 PM
Friday: 12–5 PM, 6:30–8 PM
Saturday: 12–5 PM, 6:30–8 PM
The City has recently changed the online registration system to Community Pass. EVERYONE will be required to create a new account. If purchasing a membership and/or signing up for swimming lessons in person, please try to create your account BEFORE visiting the pool or City Hall. See instructions below.
KEY TAGS. If you would like to use your key tag from previous years, please email the tag numbers and who they belong to, and we can add them. Also email if you would like to have your tag mailed. Otherwise, they can be picked up at City Hall or at the pool after the pool opens. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOTOS. The new system does allow you to upload your own photo. If you are unable to upload a photo, a photo will need to be taken either at City Hall or on your first visit to the pool. To speed up your first visit to the pool it is encouraged to upload a photo.
If needed, we will try to make arrangements to visit daycare centers to assist with photos and key tags before the pool opens.
To create a new account click the "Click Here" button below
1) Complete the required information...click the create button
3) Click my account in the upper left hand corner
4) Scroll down to "Update Account Information" to add family members
5) Click Add (child) (adult) (right side) and complete the required information please note you are able to upload a photo during this process; Click the gold (add child) or (add adult) button
6) After all family members have been added, click "home" in the upper left hand corner
7) To register for lessons or pool passes, click the gold "Click Here to Register" button
8) Verify account and click continue to register for lessons or pool pass