Parks, Trails & Facilities
Tea City Park
Located at the corner of Main Avenue and Brian Street -The Tea City Park features a swimming pool with a waterslide, basketball courts, playground equipment, a picnic shelter, a fishing pond with fountains, access to a bike path, and restrooms. Electricity is available in the shelter area. Park Bike Path is roughly 3/4 mile - this includes the entire path, not just the path around the pond and the large grass area. The public can fish within the Tea City Park Pond. 16 picnic tables are located under the shelter to seat roughly 144 people.
To reserve the Tea City Park Shelter, please fill out the proper application and return it to Tea City Hall.
(Applications Park Rules Below)
Wedding Reservation: Fee $50 (non-refundable) $200 cash deposit (refundable)
Large Event:Reservation Fee $25 (non-refundable) $100 cash deposit (refundable)
- Events over 25 people or using tents/inflatables
Small Events - no charge. Example: children's birthday parties
- Event under 25 people
Prairie Trails Park
Located at the south end of Poplar Avenue, a picnic shelter is surrounded by playground equipment with an open area for soccer fields. Electricity is NOT available at the picnic shelter area. A portable restroom is available.
Tea Athletic Complex
Phase 1 of the complex is complete with the addition of 2 baseball fields and an open space area for soccer and flag football. Phase 2 is completed by adding a restroom facility, concession stand, and picnic shelters. The complex is planned to have multiple t-ball fields, baseball fields, soccer fields, tennis courts, and sand volleyball courts.
Howling Ridge Park
Tea'snewest park equipped with tons of fun for all kids, located on N. Devon Ave. by the white water tower. More improvements to come - grass, trees, benches, etc.
- Park hours 5:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- NO glass containers allowed.
- Absolutely NO selling of alcohol is allowed.
- NO driving within the park or on any grass area.
- NO open flames allowed: Candles, fires, fireworks, etc. Use of the park charcoal grill is permitted - were applicable.
- All garbage must be picked up placed into trash containers. Trash not able to fit into containers must be hauled away by individuals.
- All animal waste must be picked up and placed into trash containers.
- Picnic tables should be kept in their original condition layout.
- Absolutely NO confetti, fake flower petals, or other items can be tossed within the park or laid on top of tables/chairs.
- The only items allowed to be tossed are bubbles, birdseed real flower pedals.
- All decorations must be weighted down or tied in place. NO free-standing decorations that are able to blow away.
- Garland/decorations used in the shelter can be tied or wired in place. Nothing can be stapled/tacked to the shelter or any other park structure.
- NO tent stakes can be placed within 2 feet of marked electrical lines. All tents inflatables must be pre-approved by Tea City Hall.
- All event set-up materials, decorations tents must be torn down and removed from the park immediately after events.
- The swimming pool parking lot cannot be used for park event parking during operating pool hours.
- Individuals will be held responsible for any damages caused by activities during the time they have access to the property.