Skip to Main Content

Report a Nuisance

To report a nuisance, please contact the Tea Police Department non-emergency phone at (605) 498-5577.

Nuisances include, but are not limited to:

  • Weeds
  • Tall Grass
  • Junk Cars
  • Parking in Street: Boats, campers, trailers parked for more than 24 hours; obstruction of view
  • Parking in Grass
  • Garbage
  • Manure
  • Noise
  • Barking Dogs
  • Snow Removal

If you need clarification on a specific City ordinance or have questions, you may contact the Tea Police Dept. at (605) 498-5577 or Tea City Hall at (605) 498-5191.

City Hall

City of Tea (605) 498-5191 600 E. 1st St. Tea SD 57064 US 42.78634000 -96.93182500