CITY OF TEA POOL MANAGER
City of Tea Pool Manager
The Pool Manager is responsible for the operation of the municipal swimming pool, scheduling, pool employees, and the overall safety of those who use the facility.
Applicants must have good work habits and be able to work independently.
- Hire, supervise, schedule, and develop all pool personnel to ensure staff is well trained thereby creating a safe environment for those who use the facility.
- Ensure that pool facility is always a safe environment and conduct in-service training drills to maintain safety standards.
- Clean and sanitize swimming pool (includes cleaning pool & backwash filers, skimming pool surfaces, and checking that chemicals in pool are at ideal levels)
- Ensure that all equipment (ie. railings, ropes, pumps, etc.) are in good working order, and provide repair/replacement as needed.
- Oversee all programs created for the pool facility.
- Administer/schedule swimming lesson programs.
If interested please submit application or resume no later than April 5, 2021. Please feel free to contact Thad at 605-940-8504 with any questions. EOE