Report a Nuisance

To report a nuisance, please contact the Tea Police Department non-emergency phone at 498-5577.

Nuisances include, but are not limited to:
    - Weeds
    - Tall Grass
    - Junk Cars
    - Parking in Street: Boats, campers, trailers parked for more than 24 hours; obstruction of view
    - Parking in Grass
    - Garbage
    - Manure
    - Noise
    - Barking Dogs
    - Snow Removal

If you need clarification on a specific City ordinance or have questions, you may contact the Tea Police Dept. at 498-5577
or Tea City Hall at 498-5191.

For suggestions on our website or any questions, email